Welcome to the Month of June, it is hard to believe that next week will be the 4th of July. Here is Denver we are trying to stay dry, with all the rain and dodging hail storms. The Real Estate market is also keeping us jumping, with a low number of homes for sale compared to the rest of the country. Here are a few highlights.
- We saw a slight increase of active homes in May to 5,157
- Inventory is up by 13.7% over April
- Under Contracts up 4.4% from a month ago
- Sold properties up 10.3% last month
- Homes priced $200,000 – $399,999 are moving the fastest with 75% of homes on the market going under contract in 7 days or less
- Homes priced between $400,000 – $599,999, 52% go under contract in 7 days or less
- Homes between $600,000 – $799,999, 38% go under contract in 7 days or less
- Homes $800,000 – $999,999, 36% go under contract in 7 days or less.
- 1M – 3M, 19% go under contract within 7 days or less.
- Average Sold price is up to $419,465 for detached single family homes.
- Average Sold price for Attached homes is up to $261,886.
These number reflect the 7 Metro Counties which include: Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Elbert and Jefferson Counties.
Have questions? Wondering what you home could sell for in today’s market, contact us TODAY!
Until next time!
Ruth Ann Cullis